Welcome to the second day of the My Cricut Craft Room Wow Wedding Weekend Blog Hop! Today, I am featuring a complete wedding album that I have created with detailed instructions and a video tutorial for each layout.
The Cover Page Layout was made using the Cricut Wedding Solutions, Elegant Edges, Tie the Knot and Kate's ABCs cartridge.
The Vegas Wedding Layout was created using the Tie the Knot and Plantin Schoolbook cartridges.
The Bride and Groom Layout was created using the Wedding Solutions and Sweethearts cartridges.
The Tie the Knot Layout was created using the Tie the Knot, Sweethearts and Wedding Solutions cartridges.
The Celebrate Layout was created using the Tie the Knot and Sweethearts cartridges.
And, finally, the Just Married Layout was created using the Tie the Knot, Sweethearts and Elegant Edges cartridges.
To see more wedding projects, please visit the following blogs on our blog hop!
2. Marilyn's Cricut Crafts - http://songofml.blogspot.com/
3. L.E. Paper Studio - http://lepaperstudio.blogspot.com
4. Sandy- http://scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com
5.Heidi - http://www.handsoccupied.com
6. Julie - http://www.thecricutchirp.com
7.Shelly ~ http://cardsbyshelly.blogspot.com
8. Faith Abigail - http://www.faithabigaildesigns.com
9. Erica Http://EricasProjects.blogspot.com
10. Craft Lovers http://CraftLoversComeHere.blogspot.com
11 Aisha www.londonskyedesigns.blogspot.com
12. End http://CraftingBlogEvents.blogspot.com